Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sister Carly Corrine Upton

Well everyone, it is official. My mission papers were submitted last night!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm freaking out. 

I could not be more excited to serve my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Thank you to everyone who has supported me along my journey.
A special thanks to:
My entire family especially my wonderful mother
The Kozak family
And my best friends Kaylee, Delaney, Emma, and Stevie.

I could not have done this with out all of your unconditional love and support.
Thank you everyone! 

LET'S GET READY TO SERVE PEOPLE!






4 comments:

  1. I love you and I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to find out where you are going to be serving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you! I can't wait either 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (kind of lowkey really majorly freaking out)

      Delete
  2. You are so stinking cute! I've decided to serve a mission as well and my elder has only been out a couple days. Your blog has made me excited to be a missionary girlfriend! You should check out mine :) http://thoughtsofamissionarygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhm you're adorable. And you look SO familiar! Idk I feel like I know you haha. But I probably don't...awk.
      Your blog is so cute, I am so excited for you and your missionary! Please keep me updated!!!! :)

      xoxo

      Delete